Tragedy at Fort Hood
Words cannot express our solemn sympathy for the families of those murdered at Ft. Hood, and the outrage we have at the incident.
We only wish the President would have shown the same reverence at the tragedy. When he spoke about the incident at a previously scheduled appearance, President Obama spent the first two minutes joking with the press and giving “shout outs” to people in attendance before addressing the atrocity. Mr. President, this is unacceptable.
He also came out and said that we shouldn’t “rush to judgement” about the motivations of the traitorous Major Nidal Malik Hasan. So we spent a full week looking over the headlines:
- Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say
- Hasan may have wired money to Pakistan
- Fort Hood Shooting Suspect Hasan Had Contact With Radical Islamic Cleric in Yemen
- Radical 9/11 Cleric Linked to Fort Hood Shooter
- Official: Nidal Hasan Had “Unexplained Connections”
- Major Malik Hasan Caught On Store CCTV Hours before shooting spree (The full-white dress in Islam symbolizes detachment from all of the trimmings of the world; it is part of a purification ritual.)
After reading these — and other — stories, we are willing to say what the Obama administration doesn’t have the guts to say: Nidal Malik