About a year ago, we did some research into Brian Deese, the 31-year-old kid who the Obama administration put in charge of re-shaping the US auto industry, in particular Chrysler & GM. At the time we said “Brian Deese was not picked for his competence; he was picked for his political world view. And he was picked for his knowledge on how to use market forces to achieve political goals.” He is a Strategist. He is a Believer in The Cause. He is an Apostle to The Religion, the Religion of One World Governance, where the United Nations is god, and United States plays the role of the devil. And Elena Kagan is simply another Apostle.
The tenets of The Religion are simple:
- Government is always good; individual freedoms and liberties are selfish and sinful
- All success, all prosperity, should be forcibly shared for the greater good
- At all times, and in all situations, the Government knows what’s best… for the greater good
They are the principles behind communism. And they are the opposite of what the United States has always been about. This is why members of The Religion want to bring the United States down, and the whole world with it, so they can rebuild it in their utopian image. Karl Marx’s first phase toward achieving his communist utopia stressed the need for total destruction of the existing system so the second phase — the rise of an elite leading class — can spring forth to exert total control over the common citizen’s personal choices, (including education, religion, and employment) and institute the collectivization of property and wealth.
Elena Kagan, like Brian Deese before her, is another Apostle: someone who is a believer in The Religion; someone who will advance the causes of The Religion through governmental policy; someone who is an unknown blank slate publicly but who’s belief in The Religion are known in private.
Apostles of The Religion are often outside of the mainstream of the United States, so they must keep their true identities secret, especially when they are not yet in a position of power. While they are campaigning for office or during Senate confirmation hearings, they pretend they are who they’re not. They deny their true selves to appear like they fit in, more mainstream. They say what you want to hear, not what they really believe.
We’ve collected the following articles about Ms. Kagan. Read them, and we think you’ll agree with our assessment.
- Kagan’s Abortion Distortion
- Kagan Declines To Say Gov’t Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat
- Kagan’s Own Words: It’s Fine If The Law Bans Books Because Government Won’t Really Enforce It
- New GOP argument against Kagan: She could ban books
- No Friend to Gun Owners: Kagan compares the NRA to the KKK
- Kagan Said She Was `Not Sympathetic’ Toward Gun-Rights Claim
- No Friend of Freedom: Obama’s Supreme Court Nominee, Elena Kagan
- Documents Show Kagan’s Liberal Opinion on Social Issues
- Kagan says she doesn’t know what the term “legal progressive” means
- Only 35% of Americans approve of Kagan’s confirmation